FESTOOL 204335 JIGSAW BLADES S145/4 FSG, 5-PACK
- Ideal for softwood, hardwood, melamine, veneered plywood, and chipboard.
- Cross-set teeth for fast cuts, extra thick for perpendicular cuts, saving time on rework.
- HCS tool steel quality, 5 3/4 inches long, 6 TPI, for perpendicular cuts in materials up to 4 3/4 inches.
- Universal T-shank design fits most professional jigsaws.
- Thicker than any other jigsaw blade available today, the Festool CARVEX is the standard by which other blades are measured. When combined with the Festool jigsaw, the S 145/4 FSG CARVEX is capable of making perpendicular cuts in hard to cut materials up to 4 3/4 inches thick with speed and ease. The cross-set tooth design is ideally suited for making very fast cuts in softwoods, hardwoods, melamine, veneered plywood, and chipboard, among many others. Festool jigsaw blades are engineered for cutting efficiency, long life, and superior cutting results, with a universal T-shank design that fits most professional jigsaws. Festool has the right blade for any application or type of material, ensuring precise and consistent results. In order to select the right jigsaw blade for your application, think first about the type of material you want to cut, since there are blades available for wood, plastics, non-ferrous metals, steel, and special materials like fiberglass, foam, and other materials. Next decide what kind of cut you need: fine, fast, scroll, clean. This will help to decide which blade is right for you. All Festool jigsaw blades are from high-quality materials for the best possible cutting results. Pack of 5 jigsaw blades.
$32.00View Member Pricing
1 in stock