FESTOOL 204316 S75/4FSG, 3 INCH, 6 TPI JIGSAW BLADES, 5-PACK
- Ideal for softwood, hardwood, melamine, veneered plywood, and chipboard.
- Conical ground teeth for fine cuts, saving time on rework.
- HCS tool steel quality, 3 inches long, 6 TPI, for materials up to 2 1/8 inches.
- Universal T-shank design fits most professional jigsaws.
- The S75/4 FSG jigsaw blade is the gold strandard of jigsaw blades. This jigsaw blade is thicker than any other available on the market. The benefit? Perpendicular cuts can be made even in thick and hard to cut materials. Combined with a Festool jigsaw, the S75/4 FSG blade can make perpendicular cuts in materials up to 2 1/8 inches. The cross-set teeth design is perfect for very fast cuts in tough materials. This blade is also recommended for use with Festool guide rails and guide rail adaptor. Festool jigsaw blades are engineered for cutting efficiency, long life, and superior cutting results, with a universal T-shank design that fits most professional jigsaws. Festool has the right blade for any application or type of material, ensuring precise and consistent results. In order to select the right jigsaw blade for your application, think first about the type of material you want to cut, since there are blades available for wood, plastics, non-ferrous metals, steel, and special materials like fiberglass, foam, and other materials. Next decide what kind of cut you need: fine, fast, scroll, clean. This will help to decide which blade is right for you. All Festool jigsaw blades are made in Germany from high-quality materials for the best possible cutting results. Pack of 5 jigsaw blades.
account pricing shown in cart
1 in stock