FESTOOL 204305 S75/4 CLEAN-CUT JIGSAW BLADES, 3 INCH, 6 TPI, 5-Pack
- Ideal for softwood, hardwood, melamine, veneered plywood, and chipboard.
- Cross-set teeth for fast and clean cuts, saving time on rework.
- HCS tool steel quality, 3 inches long, 6 TPI, for materials up to 2-1/8 inches.
- Universal T-shank design fits most professional jigsaws.
- The S75/4 is the ideal blade for fast and clean cuts in softwoods, hardwoods, melamine, veneered plywood, and chipboard. The cross-set teeth are perfect for both fast and clean cuts. Works well as general purpose blade with a strong performance and very good value. Festool jigsaw blades are engineered for cutting efficiency, long life, and superior cutting results, with a universal T-shank design that fits most professional jigsaws. Festool has the right blade for any application or type of material, ensuring precise and consistent results. In order to select the right jigsaw blade for your application, think first about the type of material you want to cut, since there are blades available for wood, plastics, non-ferrous metals, steel, and special materials like fiberglass, foam, and other materials. Next decide what kind of cut you need: fine, fast, scroll, clean. This will help to decide which blade is right for you. All Festool jigsaw blades are made in Germany from high-quality materials for the best possible cutting results. Pack of 5 jigsaw blades.
account pricing shown in cart
1 in stock