7/16″ MEDIUM CROWN STAPLER, 16 GA.
- Ideal for crating, decking, insulation, siding, and sheathing applications
- Depth adjustment engineered for more precise flush and countersink stapling
- Tool-less easy to clear nose for fast and easy staple extraction, minimizing downtime
- Built-in air inlet filter minimizes dust and debris from entering tool
- Top-loading magazine allows user to quickly load 16 GA 7/16" staples varying in length from 1" to 2"
- Multi-directional exhaust port directs exhaust air away from operator
- Compact with less weight for all day use
- Reversible hook allows tool to remain close by
- Rugged aluminum magazine has large holding capacity (up to 140 staples)
- Rubber bumpers protect the tool and surface from damage
- Rubberized handle for better fit and added comfort
- Minimum recommended air delivery of 3.7 SCFM @ 90PSI
- 3-year limited warranty
account pricing shown in cart
2 in stock